Are you looking for cost-effective implant crowns and dental implants abutments hand-crafted with precision? If so, look no further than our talented team at The Art of Aesthetics, an advanced implant dental laboratory. Our San Francisco CA Bay-based laboratory specializes in delivering superior quality implant dental products done right the first time. Unlike some of our competitors, we maintain a lifelong commitment to education and training, and continuously improve our processes to ensure your dental office receives the best possible product at an affordable price. Learn more by connecting with us today.
The Art Of Aesthetics Implant Dental Laboratory Backed by Dependability, Consistency, and Efficiency
At The Art Of Aesthetics implant dental laboratory, delivering precisely fabricated dental products is our passion. That is why we go the extra mile to exceed our clients’ expectations in every way imaginable. Working with our team of talented technicians unlocks a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Superior craftsmanship
- Flexible digital file formats such as Align iTero, 3M Midmark True Definition, Sirona Cerec inLab, and 3Shape Trios
- Reliable and responsive communication
- Worldwide shipping services
- A full-time dedicated technician
- Meticulous attention to detail from a certified ceramist
Getting started with The Art of Aesthetics Advanced Implant Dental Laboratory is fast and easy.
Simply download and complete labslip and then receive shipping information and labels directly to your email inbox. Be sure to provide us with the most detailed and accurate instructions possible along with images and your fabrication preferences so we can quickly deliver the picture-perfect products you deserve.
Connect with a Top-Rated Advanced Implant Dental Laboratory
Discover for yourself why our clients consistently turn to The Art Of Aesthetics for meticulously crafted, cost-effective and consistency dental products. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is standing by to speak with you right away. Reach out and give us a call today at our toll-free number or send us an email.
What we need from you:
• 2 weeks* (3i Encode Healing and Neoss need an additional week)
• Full arch impression & opposing
• Bite registration
• Impression coping
• Lab analog & screw
• Clear, legible instructions
• Implant information (such as manufacturer, model, and size)
• Plastic abutment & screw (for gold abutment package)
• Variobase link
Implant Restoration Types:
• Straumann Variobase CAD/CAM Full Zirconia Abutment Screw-Retained
• Zirconia CAD-CAM Customized Patient-Specific Abutments
• Titanium CAD-CAM Customized Patient-Specific Abutments
• Anodized Gold Titanium CAD-CAM Customized Patient-Specific Abutments
• 3i Encode Healing Abutments
• Gold Implant Abutment
Advanced Implant Dental Laboratory – The Art Of Aesthetics
If you have been searching for a high-end implant dental laboratory to partner with for restoration work, The Art Of Aesthetics can help. Our team of qualified technicians has the experience to create precise dental restoration crowns and bridges with consistency that is aesthetically pleasing to your patients. Moreover, we can ship our work anywhere in the world. Instead of relying on a local implant dental laboratory that produces subpar work, send us your digital images. And let The Art Of Aesthetics, an advanced implant dental laboratory create superior crowns, bridges, cosmetic porcelain veneers, and dental implant abutments for your office. Your patients will thank you for it.
Consistency and Precision in One Place
At The Art Of Aesthetics, we pride ourselves on providing superior quality restoration work for every dental office we partner with. We are committed to providing your patients with the dental solutions they need to have a beautiful smile. Here are a few other reasons why you should choose The Art of Aesthetics over your local implant dental laboratory:
First, your patients’ oral health is important to us. At The Art Of Aesthetics, we believe in creating and delivering a superior product. Our motivation for this is that your patients are just as important to us as they are to you. We want them to be completely satisfied with the pieces we produce.
- First, we stay up to date with the latest technology. One of the reasons why The Art Of Aesthetics has a reputation for providing superior restoration work is that our technicians stay current with the latest advancements in lab techniques.
- Next, we ship anywhere. Regardless of the location of your dental practice, we can still do the work you need. Simply send us your conventional impressions or digital impressions (Align iTero, 3Shape Trios, Midmark 3M True Definition, CEREC, Medit i500, Straumann Cares, Carestream, STL and more).
Restoration Work You Can Count On
Reach out to our team at The Art Of Aesthetics advanced implant dental laboratory today and find out more about how we can provide the dental restoration work your patient’s need. Again, contact us through iMessage, Skype, our toll-free number, or simply fill out the contact form on our website.
Reliable Source for Unbeatable Advanced Implant Dental Laboratory
If you run a dental practice and you’re trying to find a reliable source for unbeatable, high-quality prostheses and restorations, look no further than The Art Of Aesthetics. If you’re looking for an advanced implant dental laboratory, try working with our cutting-edge implant lab. We use the latest dental technology to produce excellent work and we ship it directly to you for a smooth, easy process.
The Dental Lab Known for Accuracy and Efficiency
We pride ourselves on spectacular customer service. The success of your dental practice and the satisfaction of your patients are our top priorities. That’s why when you take us on as your full-time supplier, we assign a committed technician to take care of all of your work. You know exactly who is in charge. So it’s easy to communicate your concerns and priorities.
Our advanced implant dental laboratory restores everything.
The highly-trained specialists on our team can take care of your crowns, bridges, cosmetic porcelain veneers, dental implants and abutments restoration and more. Here are some of the materials and styles we work with to design and produce your dental restorations:
- e.max pressed and layered
- Zirconia layered
- Cosmetic Porcelain Veneers
- Implant titanium or zirconia abutments
- Full metal or gold crowns
- Porcelain fused to metal
Shipping is mostly free to our first-class clients. With just a few days in lab, we can get urgent cases delivered when time is a priority. You simply need to send in the prescription with pictures of the patient’s teeth to help us perfect the look and color. The Art Of Aesthetics is:
- Sirona Cerec Connect inLab
- Midmark 3M True Definition Margin Marking dental laboratory
- Cadent Align iTero Partner dental laboratory
- 3Shape Trios Ready dental laboratory
- STL files and digital impressions scanned from nearly any type of intraoral scanner
In addition, we welcome non-digital impressions.
What Makes The Art Of Aesthetics Advanced Implant Dental Laboratory Different?
The Art Of Aesthetics built a reputation for producing implants and other products with the accuracy, consistency, and precision that dentists and their patients have a right to expect. We’re a leading implant dental laboratory in the United States. Our experienced, highly trained technicians serve some of the best dental practices throughout the United States.
We’re Dedicated to Superior Services
When you partner with The Art Of Aesthetics, you’ll get a dedicated technician. We work with the best shipping company in the world to provide the most efficient, cost-effective shipping. Above all, we cover most shipping charges for our first-level clients in the world.
Find out how The Art of Aesthetics can help you provide your patients with the best-fitting implants and other dental restorations possible. You can call or email us or use the handy contact form on our website. One of our knowledgeable, friendly team members will be happy to answer your questions and assist you on your cases when you’re ready.
We look forward to being your one-stop digital dental laboratory!
Implant Crowns & Abutments
Dental patients today expect their dental crowns and bridges, restoration implants and cosmetic porcelain veneers to fit perfectly and natural appearance. They depend on you for that, and you depend on your dental lab. That’s why premier implant dentists throughout the country and around the world rely on The Art Of Aesthetics, an advanced implant dental laboratory.
Our state-of-the-art lab uses the latest technological advancements to fabricate a wide range of dental restorations with precision and efficiency. When you partner with us, you’ll be assigned a technician who will handle all of your future cases. Because, we find that when our clients build relationships with specific technicians who get to know their practice, the technology they have in their offices and their patients, it works out best for everyone. Therefore, we’re proud of the many long-term client relationships we’ve built since we started our business.
We’ll guide you with detailed instructions to make sure you give us all of the specifications and images we need to make a flawless product the first time. There’s nothing more frustrating for a dentist and a patient than to have to send something back because it doesn’t fit or look perfect.
You don’t need to rely on a local digital implant dental laboratory because we partner with the best delivery services for efficient door-to-door service to and from our lab. We cover all shipping costs for our valuable clients.
Contact The Art Of Aesthetics Implant Dental Laboratory Today to Learn More About Our Services
If you have any questions or you’re ready to get started, you can call us, email us or fill out the contact form on our website. One of our knowledgeable representatives will be happy to help you. We look forward to being your advanced implant dental laboratory partner.
- Hi Andrew, just wanted to share the post-op pictures from our recent delivery of #7-10. Thank you for doing such an amazing job! The shade was absolutely perfect, needless to say, the patient loved them!— Dr. Edward D. ~ New Jersey
- Great Job! I want to tell you how happy I was today to deliver these well done emax crowns on 8,9 for Mr H. The customized shading was perfect! Thanks for everything as always.— Dr. Jan K - Maryland
- It’s been a pleasure working with your lab – the work is “always” just beautiful!! My patients and I appreciate and admire it. Thank you so much.— Dr. Leslie K - Bedminster NJ