Toronto Align iTero Dental Laboratory
As clients of a Toronto Align iTero dental laboratory in Toronto ON, you know that it is often challenging to find everything under one roof when choosing an implant and cosmetic dental laboratory. If you are an implant and cosmetic dentist in Toronto ON who is disappointed with your current dental laboratory provider, The Art Of Aesthetics iTero dental laboratory can be the dental laboratory partner you have been searching for. We work with non-digital and digital impressions from Align iTero scanner or other major scanners (Sirona Connect Cerec, True Definition, and Trios).
We provide a wide range of implant abutments and implant crowns, including:
- Biomet 3i Encode Healing Abutments
- Modeless Full Contoured Zirconia Crowns with iTero impressions
- Straumann Variobase CAD-CAM Full Zirconia Abutments
- CAD-CAM Customized Anodized Gold Titanium Implant Abutments
- CAD-CAM Customized Titanium Implant Abutments
- CAD-CAM Customized Zirconia Implant Abutments
- Gold Cast Abutments
- CAD-CAM Monolithic Zirconia Crowns and Bridges
- Porcelain Fused to Certified White or Yellow Gold Alloys
- Porcelain Fused to CAD-CAM Zirconia
- IPS e.max Layered with Porcelain
We are familiar with most implant types and makers such as Straumann, 3i Biomet, Zimmer, Neoss, Legacy Implant Direct, Encode Healing, Biohorizons, Nobel Biocare, Camlog, Ankylos, OsseoSpeed, Hossein, Keystone, and many more.
The Art Of Aesthetics implant and cosmetic dental laboratory is registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a medical device manufacturer. We only use FDA-approved materials and products. Let us be your partner today! We pay for shipping to our valuable clients in Toronto ON Canada. Contact us today or simply select “The Art Of Aesthetics” from your iTero scanner. Because we are not located in Toronto Ontario, it doesn’t mean that we cannot service like a Toronto Align iTero dental laboratory in Toronto ON Canada. Select us to get started and see what you have been missing in an iTero dental laboratory in Toronto Canada.