Omaha 3Shape Trios Dental Laboratory
If you cannot get wanted results from an Omaha 3Shape Trios dental laboratory in Omaha NE or Nebraska, The Art Of Aesthetics is the one-stop-shop for all your dynamic implant and cosmetics restoration needs. In addition to conventional PVS impressions, we work on digital impressions for most scanners which include:
- Straumann Cares intraoral scanner
- Align iTero intraoral scanner
- 3Shape Trios intraoral scanner
- Midmark True Definition intraoral scanner
- Carestream intraoral scanner
- Sirona Cerec intraoral scanner
By choosing us, you added benefits and exclusivity that you wouldn’t be able to find from other Omaha 3Shape Trios dental laboratory Omaha NE.
We restore crowns and bridges:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia crowns and bridges
- Porcelain fused to gold crowns (PFM)
- Porcelain fused to zirconia crowns (PFZ)
- IPS e.max pressed and stacked crowns and veneers (emax)
- Empress Esthetic cosmetic veneers
Our top popular patient-specific implant abutments:
- Straumann Variobase CAD-CAM full-contoured zirconia restorations
- CAD-CAM customized anodized gold titanium implant restorations
- CAD-CAM customized zirconia-titanium hybrid implant abutment
The Art Of Aesthetics 3Shape Trios Ready dental laboratory is promoted among upscale implant and cosmetic dentistry in Omaha NE. Do you need a local Trios dental laboratory in Omaha NE? After a few cases with us, you will see why our services are not that different than other Omaha 3Shape Trios dental laboratory Omaha NE in terms of delivery and repairs. Here are why:
We take our time to have complete instructions and parts before we begin. We take extra time to construct meticulously so that our crowns and bridges are a perfect fit for the models and eliminate the chances of a return for remake or repair. Our repairs or remakes are much lower than the industry’s standard.
We ask to send pictures with shade guide tabs for custom shading in the lab. In this modern age, we use photos to match shade for your anterior restorations.