Implant Dental Laboratory
The Art of Aesthetics implant dental laboratory in Las Vegas NV and Santa Rosa CA is a group of highly trained, elite technicians ready to serve you. We have an implant dental laboratory that is state-of-the-art with modern technologies. Our technicians are not only skilled, but they also produce world-class caliber dental implant restorations.
The Art of Aesthetics implant dental laboratory, can work with both digital impressions and traditional PVS impressions (closed tray and open direct tray). We accept digital impressions from the following scanners:
- 3Shape Trios
- Midmark True Definition
- Align iTero
- Straumann Cares
- Cerec inLab Connect
- and More
In case of traditional PVS impression, please be sure to send us laboratory analog, screw, and impression coping. Although we accept most dental implant systems, we need the name of the implant manufacturer, brand and size of the implant system so that we can use genuine implant parts.
The Art Of Aesthetics implant dental laboratory, can fabricate the following CAD-CAM customized dental implant abutments (patient-specific dental implant abutments), both titanium and zirconia:
- Straumann Variobase
- Zimmer Biomet
- Biomet 3i BellaTek Encode Healing Abutments
- Legacy System Implant Direct
- Nobel Biocare
We can also use any brand and size stock abutment, UCLA abutment, gold abutments, or you can send your own abutment. Please specify screw-retained or cement-type implant restoration. Implant dental laboratory The Art Of Aesthetics, the best quality implant dental laboratory, will do the rest. Please be sure to give us enough time to fabricate your customized implant abutments specially Neoss Abutment and Encode Healing Abutment. Please contact us if you don’t see your implant system listed above.
Sample of our implant restoration combinations:
- CAD/CAM Customized Monolithic Zirconia Screw Retained Implant Restoration — Indications: Posterior (Strongest)
- CAD/CAM Customized Zirconia Abutment with Monolithic Zirconia Crown Restoration — Indications: Posterior (Stronger)
- CAD/CAM Customized Titanium Abutment with Semi-Precious Metal Ceramic Restoration (PFS) — Indications: Anterior, Posterior (strong and aesthetic)
- CAD/CAM Customized Zirconia Abutment with IPS e.max Layered Implant Crown, or Zirconia Porcelain Layered Crown (PFZ) — Indications: Anterior, Posterior (most aesthetic)
Contact Implant Dental Laboratory The Art Of Aesthetics in Las Vegas NV and San Francisco CA Bay, Santa Rosa CA today!