Dental Lab in Las Vegas
If you are a highly selective dentist and unable to find a dental lab in Las Vegas NV, choose The Art Of Aesthetics from your digital scanner. The Art Of Aesthetics is a cosmetic and implant dental laboratory serving clients in Las Vegas NV, and all parts of Nevada.
Our specialized team of dental technicians restores implants, crowns, bridges, and cosmetic smile makeovers. In addition, we accept intraoral digital impressions from most of the major brands of intraoral scanners, such as 3Shape Trios, True Definition, Cerec, Align iTero, and more. Not only our dental laboratory restorations are of high quality but also aesthetic. Therefore, we ask for detailed specifications so that we can fabricate your restorations according to your expectations and your patient’s expectation.
As always, we welcome your suggestions and feedback regarding dental restoration services.
Even we are a digital lab, our dental lab in Las Vegas still accepts your conventional impressions. We need impression copings and laboratory analogs for all non-digital implant cases, either screw-retained or cement-retained.
In like manner, we can construct modeless full-contoured zirconia crowns from your iTero, Cerec, or Trios digital impressions after less than three days in the laboratory. We deliver your complete restored cases by the most reliable delivery services in the world. Also, if you are our regular clients, then you pay no shipping cost. Compare our quality, prices, and level of service today!
Our dental lab in Las Vegas
We are highly experienced and are capable of dealing with even the most difficult cases, for example:
- Porcelain fused to metal or zirconia
- Cosmetic porcelain veneers
- Zirconia CAD-CAM customized implant abutments
- e.max layered with emax porcelain powder
- CAD-CAM monolithic full zirconia crowns and bridges
- Dentures and partials, flexible or cast
- Full mouth reconstructions or a smile makeover
Reliable Dental Lab in Las Vegas
If a prominent cosmetic dentist is looking for a reliable dental lab to become a valuable partner in your dental practice, The Art Of Aesthetics dental lab in Las Vegas NV may be your alternative. We don’t have to be in your local since you can connect to our lab using your Trios, Cerec, or iTero scanner. As a matter of fact, our experience and high success rate are proof of our commitment.
Our reputation of high credibility in the dental restoration industry is due to our talented team of dental technicians’ skills to make every restoration case a success.
At The Art Of Aesthetics, we fabricate CAD-CAM zirconia crowns, bridges, veneers, and implant restorations using high-quality materials and state-of-the-art technology.
Digital Dental Lab
For implant and cosmetic dental laboratory services, contact our dental lab in Las Vegas NV, through our toll-free number. By choosing our high-end quality services, all regular and valuable clients will enjoy free delivery. And, if you are tired of the lack of quality from your lab and looking for the services of highly experienced technicians, choose The Art Of Aesthetics to do your job correctly.
We offer most restoration services:
- Full-contoured zirconia crowns
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia implant restorations
- Cosmetic porcelain veneers or e.max veneers
- Porcelain fused to metal or zirconia
Look no more and contact our customer services to get started. In fact, you can connect your 3Shape Trios or Align iTero intraoral scanner to our CAD-CAM system without contacting us. For your True Definition and Cerec intraoral scanners, contact our dental lab in Las Vegas for instructions on how to connect to our system.
Certified 3Shape Trios Ready and Align iTero Partner
Are you a dentist searching for a finer digital lab? If you cannot find what you are looking for, then The Art Of Aesthetics 3Shape Trios Ready dental lab in Las Vegas is a provider that can work efficiently with all types of digital impressions. For many successful years, The Art Of Aesthetics has continued to provide the restoration industry with a complete range of dental laboratory restoration products. Moreover, we have decades of experience in delivering high-quality crowns and bridges to dentists throughout the United States.
Backed by state-of-the-art technology
We go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to ensuring the highest accuracy and precision in our cosmetic veneers and patient-specific implant products. These are a few of the top reasons that have earned us a position as a high-end dental lab in Las Vegas. Again, if you have non-digital conventional PVS impressions, we will provide you the shipping labels at no charge to our regular and valued clients. With our robust logistics and services, we are not too far away from your “local” dental lab.
Also, by choosing The Art Of Aesthetics, we will do our job correctly the first time, eliminating potential flaws. As a matter of fact, we will restore accurately so that you don’t have to return for remakes or repairs.
In addition to 3Shape Trios intraoral scanner, we welcome most other digital scanners used in dentistry today. For example, we can construct modeless full-contoured zirconia or titanium crowns in less than three days in the laboratory from your digital impressions.
Last but not least, our dental laboratory focuses on delivering the finest quality crowns, bridges, veneers, and implants. Choose us from your scanner. We are just a scanner away.
Implant and Cosmetic Dental Lab in Las Vegas
Are you looking for a top-quality implant and cosmetic dental lab? Even though we may not physically locate in your area, The Art Of Aesthetics dental lab in Las Vegas can provide cosmetic and implant restorations needed. Moreover, our lab has a team of highly-skilled dental technicians who specialize in providing fixed restorations, such as crowns, bridges, onlay/inlay, cosmetic porcelain veneers, and implants.
Why choose us when you can use any other lab?
- First, we use zirconia and titanium to build most implants for strength and durability.
- Second, we accept digital and non-digital impressions.
- Third, we provide affordable in-house 3D model printing
- Fourth, we construct modeless full-contoured zirconia or titanium crowns.
Therefore, we serve our clients by providing consistent and meticulous dental laboratory services.
Over three decades of experience, combined with today’s state-of-the-art technology, have enabled us to be where we are today. As a matter of fact, our happy clients have informed us that our crowns are consistently high quality and fit perfectly. Please send a few trial cases and see for yourself.
By choosing The Art Of Aesthetics dental lab in Las Vegas NV, you will be able to stand by the most professional and experienced team of experts. We are always committed to providing the best results that follow your instructions and specifications and bring maximum satisfaction to your patients. Even our delivery services are exceptional, on-time delivery to our clients all over the world.
In addition to conventional PVS impressions, we work on digital impressions for most scanners which include:
- Straumann Cares intraoral scanner
- Align Cadent iTero intraoral scanner
- 3Shape Trios intraoral scanner
- 3M True Definition intraoral scanner
- Carestream intraoral scanner
- Sirona Connect Cerec intraoral scanner
By choosing us, you will add benefits and exclusivity that you wouldn’t be able to find from other lab.
We restore crowns and bridges:
- CAD-CAM monolithic zirconia crowns and bridges
- Porcelain fused to gold crowns (PFM)
- Porcelain fused to zirconia crowns (PFZ)
- IPS e.max pressed and stacked crowns and veneers (emax)
- Empress Esthetic cosmetic veneers
Our most popular patient-specific implant abutments include:
- Straumann Variobase CAD-CAM full-contoured zirconia restorations
- Anodized gold CAD-CAM customized titanium implant restorations
- CAD-CAM customized zirconia-titanium hybrid implant abutments
If you cannot get your wanted results from a lab, The Art Of Aesthetics is the one-stop-shop for all your dynamic implant and cosmetics restoration needs.
After a few cases with us, you will see why our clients depend on us.
- We take our time to gather complete instructions and parts before we begin.
- Next, we take extra time to meticulously construct our products to make our crowns and bridges a perfect fit for the models. It further eliminates the chances of a return for a remake or repair. Our repairs and remakes are much lower than the industry standards.
- Lastly, we ask you to send pictures with shade guide tabs for custom shading in the lab. In this modern age, we use photos to match shade for your anterior restorations.
Contact us today.